Sunday, March 30, 2008

Research Process

So far, my research has produced okay results about a college football playoff. Since my main argument for a playoff in college football spans over the past decade, I have had to do some digging for topics. I had did this digging before I started using the databases because I wanted to get a idea for what I wanted to this paper to be about. When I started using the databases my research became a little bit easier because the databases can access multiple sites at once. One of the main problems that I have had with my research process is finding credible sources. A playoff for college football is such a broad and opinionated topic, that it creates a lot of articles and other pieces of literature regarding it by non-professional writers. I have been able to weed out some of the non-credible sources so far, and I am very pleased with how my research is going.

No comments: